- All prints and original paintings may be purchased unframed or framed.
- Unframed prints are mounted on illustration board using archival corners and are sealed in clear poly bags. Artist statement and gallery card are included.
- Framed prints are matted in a neutral archival mat with acid-free art paper liner, backed with acid-free foam core, glazed with Plexiglas. We use black Nielsen metal frames. Your print is ready to hang, with a plastic-coated copper wire across back. Artist statement and gallery card are attached to reverse.
- Framed canvas giclees are mounted on hardboard and framed in Nielsen metal, with optional Plexiglas glazing.
- Special orders are welcomed: extra openings, etc. Please ask for pricing.
- Custom plaques can be incorporated into mat with extra openings
- Everything that touches your print is “acid-free,” “archival,” or “conservation quality.”
|CARING FOR YOUR ARTWORK:|
Enjoy your art!
|Optional Cubs Blue Mat||Optional Personalized Brass Plaque|
|University of Iowa logo||multiple openings|